Home remedies are pretty amazing. There is nothing more invigorating than pulling something out of your cupboard to treat a problem naturally. To have the confidence to ditch the conventional, unhealthy pills, creams and salves for safer, effective alternatives.
But gaining that confidence can take time and lots of trial and error.
I am not an expert and I'm still learning what to use for this and that. It can sometimes feel overwhelming especially if you are new to home remedies.
Overcoming The Fear of Home Remedies
As crazy as this sounds, if you are like me, there is always a certain amount of fear when trying something new. When looking back, I am amazed at how quickly I would give my older children Tylenol and Cough Medicine, without even considering the ingredients.
But when it came to trying something new and completely natural, I would be scared to death.
And knowing how to help my children when the coughs and viruses hit was even more of a struggle. I didn't have the knowledge and confidence I needed at first.
But you don't have to feel this way. You can have the confidence to open up the pantry, not the medicine cabinet when the sniffles and boo boos come.
You can know exactly what to use to treat a bee sting, bug bites, coughs, and colds naturally.
Have you heard of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
It is a complete library of carefully selected eBooks, eCourses, audios, online conferences, and printable packs designed to help you turn your house into a home… without all the overwhelm.
But I am most excited about one E-Course in Particular:
A Parent's Guide to Home Remedies
This e-course will give you the confidence and knowledge you need to treat your family naturally. This course alone is worth $99 and it's just a small part of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
What Else is in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
The first step in putting together this collection was to find the critical homemaking skills that you need to transform your house into a home.
Here they are:
- Cleaning… create a healthy, toxin-free home
- DIY/Homemade… fun and frugal ways to express your personal style
- Devotionals and Faith… take a break from the daily grind to renew yourself
- Finances… build a budget that works
- Cooking & Meal Planning… serve easier, tastier meals in less time
- Holidays & Special Events… brighten up old family traditions and create new
- Homeschooling… homeschool with grace and ease
- Marriage… heat up your marriage
- Motherhood… find peace, balance & joy in mothering
- Organizing… conquer the clutter and simplify your life
- Pregnancy & Babies… enjoy a healthy pregnancy and prepare to nurture your baby
- Health & Wellness… soothe aches & pains with natural remedies
- Working from Home… hone your talents, live your passions and earn money to help your family
… a complete library of 99 eBooks and eCourses to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships.
Is the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle worth it?
In a word… yes!
To be absolutely certain, Erin and Stephanie asked questions, tried techniques and just about drove themselves crazy making sure that the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle was the very best homemaking resource anywhere.
They dug through hundreds of websites and connected with dozens of authors and teachers.
And then we all worked together to make these resources the most affordable possible.
And They Were Delighted to Help…
The result? This collection is a fraction of the price of what someone would pay for each resource individually!
For a short time, the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle… a complete library of:
- 76 eBooks
- 6 eCourses
- 1 audio download
- 2 online conferences, and
- 14 printable packs
…99 carefully selected resources designed to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships… is only $29.97. (A total value of $984.74.)
That breaks down to 30 cents per book.
Your 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If for any reason, you decide that the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is not for you, then please send an email to [email protected] and we will refund 100% of your investment. No questions asked.
Don’t Forget the Bonuses…
Of course, no Ultimate Homemaking Bundle would be complete without the generous, inspiring gifts donated by companies that understand homemakers like you. Every gift is yours to keep and enjoy.
- Choose 1 FREE Online Class from Craftsy (Select from 24 of Their Most Popular Classes – Up to $60 Value)
- 1 FREE Kids Discovery Box from Green Kid Crafts ($19.95 Value)
- FREE $15 Credit to Hope Ink PLUS 2 FREE 8×10 Art Prints ($71 Value)
- FREE 90-Day “Good Deal” Subscription to She Plans Dinner ($15 Value)
- FREE $80 Healthy Moving Class Credit ($80 Value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt ($30 Value)
- FREE 65 Tyndale Rewards Points to Be Used for a FREE Book or Towards Any Book of Your Choice ($15 Value)
Now It’s Your Turn
This is your last chance to get all the love, support, guidance and inspiration you need to nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships with proven, simple, and effective tools that really give you a boost as a homemaker.
But time is running out! The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle will only be available from 12:00 a.m. EST on Monday, November 2nd until 11:59 p.m. EST on Tuesday, November 3rd.
After that, the shopping cart closes and the deeply discounted price is gone.
Best wishes and happy homemaking!
If you choose to purchase the bundle through my link, I will earn a small commission. 🙂