There's nothing more luxurious than your skin after using homemade sugar scrubs! And the best thing of all is that most DIY sugar scrub recipes are so easy to make!
A simple (and cheap) way to pamper and moisturize your skin is with a sugar scrub. Not only does it increase circulation and exfoliate, but it leaves your skin feeling so soft!
And when you add in some super nourishing essential oils, you will be in heaven! (These are the essential oils that I use.)
Seriously, if you don't have a sugar scrub in your shower today, pick a recipe from below and go make it now. 🙂
You will be thanking me later!
17 Luxurious DIY Sugar Scrub Recipes
- Lime and Sea Salt Body Scrub
- Pink Lemonade Sugar Scrub
- DIY Coconut Rose Body Polish
- Tropical DIY Piña Colada Sugar Scrub and Mini Soaps
- 5 Minute Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Grapefruit Sugar Scrub Recipe
- DIY Sugar Scrub Cubes
- DIY Rose Sugar Scrub Recipe
- DIY Vanilla Rose Sugar Scrub
- Oatmeal and Brown Sugar Facial Scrub
- DIY Pumpkin Sugar Scrub
- Gentle Exfoliating Face Scrub
- Sugar Scrub Cube Recipe
- Lavender Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Coconut Coffee Sugar Scrub
- DIY Violet Sugar Scrub Cubes
- Pumpkin Spice Facial Scrub