Apply makeup like a pro with no experience and in no time! Learn how to have flawless skin using your current makeup.
I was sent a complimentary SonicBLEND makeup brush to try, but all opinions are my own. 🙂
Makeup is not my area of expertise at all. I do wear it every day, but I am no expert. So when I received the SonicBLEND makeup brush to try, I was so excited! Because up until this point, I was still applying my foundation with my fingers, which I’ve recently learned is a no-no.
A normal day would be me waking up, applying my makeup, and usually by noon, it looked like I was wearing nothing. So you’d better believe that I was jumping up and down at the chance to get that airbrushed foundation look without investing in an expensive airbrush machine.
So What is The SonicBLEND Makeup Brush?
The SonicBLEND Antimicrobial Sonic Makeup Brush was recently launched by Michael Todd Beauty, a company that believes in providing its customers with safe and chemical free makeup tools and natural skin care products.
The SonicBLEND make-up brush applies make-up at sonic speeds leaving you with a smooth airbrushed look.
Your makeup is applied at sonic speeds of up to 200 times per second. This makeup brush also has extra built in protection against contamination. So it stays cleaner longer, which is pretty cool.
What Kind of Makeup Can You Apply with the SonicBLEND?
You can use the SonicBLEND to apply:
- Foundation (liquid or powder)
- Blush and Bronzer
- Finishing Powder
Honestly, as I mentioned before, I am no makeup expert so I don’t really do highlighting and contouring. I’ve mainly used the SonicBLEND to apply my foundation, concealer, blush and finishing powder.
What I Love About the SonicBLEND
There are a lot of good things to be said about this brush, so I’m going to touch on my absolute favorites:
- I LOVE how easy it is to use. This make-up brush comes with a booklet with detailed instructions on how to apply your makeup using the brush. But I pretty much just winged it. I put a dab of foundation on the brush and started sweeping it all over my face. You can’t get much easier.
- I LOVE the results. The sun and acne have wreaked havoc on my skin, so finding a foundation that doesn’t sit in my wrinkles and accentuate them has seemed almost impossible. But this brush works with any foundation giving you a smooth finished look. Of course, it doesn’t make your wrinkles disappear… Wouldn’t that be nice. 😉
- I LOVE that you can layer your foundation with this brush to create even more coverage. So if you have a breakout, acne scarring or just discoloration, you can get the coverage that you need.
- I LOVE that the coverage lasts all day. There’s nothing worse than getting half way through your day, looking in the mirror and realizing that you look like death warmed over. Where in the world did your make-up go? Ever feel like this? Even if you do need a quick touch-up, it is super easy to do with the SonicBLEND.
A Few More Perks:
The SonicBLEND is rechargeable, so there is no need to purchase and change the batteries often. I have been using the SonicBLEND for a few weeks now and have only charged it once initially.
Because of the way makeup is applied with this brush, you use less than with other applicators. This is actually a big perk, especially if you are investing in natural, chemical free makeup. You want it to last as long as possible!
My Final Thoughts on the SonicBLEND
I love this brush, period. I love that it can take someone who has no make-up skills plus less than stellar skin and make her feel confident and beautiful. That’s pretty darn amazing! So you better bet that I will be using this makeup brush for many years to come!