Reduce puffiness and brighten those eyes with this DIY Night Bright Eye Serum Recipe.
Lately I have to tell you, I have been feeling a little blah. Not feeling the greatest about myself and I have been dealing with a lot of grief this past year. Seems like as I am slowly moving forward from one loss, my family is hit with yet another loss.
It has been a hard year with a lot of goodbye's (or see you laters). Lot's of tears and sadness. Empty seats at the family dinners and conversations not longer to be had on this earth…
Thankfully we have hope and one day will be re-united again, but WOW, grief is hard. 🙁
So, as you can imagine, there have been many puffy, red eyes that could use a little brightening.
Hence, the reason for this recipe.
Ingredients in Night Bright Eye Serum
Cucumber Seed Oil actually strengthens skin’s lipid barrier which smooths skin surface and encourages cellular regeneration. It’s great for maturing skin and fighting off the damage caused by free radicals.
Sweet Almond Oil is light and penetrates quickly and easily into skin, carrying with it any addition ingredients in the blend just as deeply.
Pomegranate Seed Oil nourishes skin and helps replenish dry skin. Its also a potent anti-inflammatory and its antioxidant properties extend the shelf life of any product it is added to.
Lemon Essential Oil is known for brightening dull skin, and tightening sagging skin.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil is well known as a powerful astringent to help tighten skin naturally.
Lavender Essential Oil is known as a skin-replenisher and cooling healer for all skin types. When using something as strong as Eucalyptus, it’s always good to re-balance with lavender.
If you need a great Face Serum Recipe as well, download your FREE DIY Face Serum Blueprint:
DIY Night Bright Eye Serum
- Mix all ingredients in a 2 oz dropper bottle and massage around eyes and on the dark circles or puffy eyes.
- Wash off well in the morning and continue normal skin care routine.
CAUTION: Do not use this in the morning or during the day as it contains photo-sensitive oils.
You may also enjoy these beauty recipes:
- DIY Witch Hazel and Rosewater Face Toner + Essential Oils
- Gentle DIY Exfoliating Face Scrub
- DIY Balancing Face Serum for Normal to Oily Skin
- DIY Redness Reducing Anti-Aging Face Serum with Only 4 Ingredients!
- Top 10 Anti-Aging Essential Oils for your Skin
- Easy DIY Anti-Aging Eye Cream Recipe with Cocoa Butter