Have you been thinking about eliminating some of the dangerous chemicals in your home by switching to all natural cleaning products? I love being able to clean without worrying about what I am exposing my family too.
You might be surprised at how easy it is to switch out natural homemade cleaning products for your conventional products.
Heather, aka: The Mommypotamus has put together this guide with 50 cleaning recipes and I don't think she left anything out.
I love this quote from Heather:
“Fortunately, we don’t need chemical toxins to get things clean. Though it’s possible to avoid many of the worst toxins by going the organic, store-bought route, it costs a pretty penny. Why break the bank when it’s easy to make non-toxic products at home that cost less than expensive health store brands? This book will show you how!”
So What is Included in the Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes Guide?
The Guide includes 167 Pages with pictures and easy to follow instructions. It is delivered in PDF format so you will have access to all of the recipes as soon as you make your purchase.
There are over 50 homemade natural cleaning recipes for your home, including:
- 7 Natural All Purpose Cleaners
- 13 Homemade Kitchen Cleaner Recipes including a recipe for nox-toxic oven cleaner
- 4 Homemade Bathroom Cleaner Recipes
- 6 Laundry Recipes including homemade laundry detergent and fabric softener recipes
- 6 Wood Care Recipes
- 2 Natural Stain Remover and Carpet Recipes
- 2 Leather Care Recipes
- 6 Polishing & Metal Care Recipes
- 7 Natural Air Freshener Recipes
Heather (aka the Mommypotamus) also includes 5 Bonus Tutorials for making:
- Coconut Oil Soap Recipe for Laundry – You will learn step by step how to make soap with coconut oil.
- How to Make Washing Soda
- Lemon Oil Infusion
- How to make Glass Spray Bottles for cleaning
- Unpaper Towels – If you like to sew or would like to learn.
Heather has left nothing out of this guide.
You will Get:
- Step by step instructions
- A list of all natural ingredients and their uses
- Equipment you will need to make the recipes (most of which you have at home)
I love that each recipe includes Ingredients you will need, How to make it, How to use it and How to store it.
Is the Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes Guide for you?
Well, are you concerned with the chemical toxins in conventional cleaning products and want to make a change?
Have you felt like you don’t know how to start making your own cleaning products?
Do you want to learn how to make homemade natural cleaning supplies?
Then this could be the perfect starting point with simple, easy to follow recipes.
My Two Cents…
I have been using homemade cleaning products for a while. But this guide has given me the motivation I need to branch out. I love the All Purpose Cleaner and the Homemade Laundry Detergent that Heather shares!
What I didn’t Like About the Guide:
The only *perceived* negative to this guide may be the initial cost of ingredients especially if you purchase essential oils. But for most of the recipes, essential oils are optional. So you can include essential oils if you choose, but it’s not necessary.