If you missed out on this when it was available back in September, you are in luck. You have one more chance to get a professional essential oil education and a ton of other healthy living resources!
But you only have 2 days until it goes away forever.
Stephanie and her team have put together the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle for the fourth year in a row. Each year, they’re amazed at how many families are saying “yes!” to their health and taking them up on this super short opportunity to get a complete collection of natural-living resources for a crazy low price.
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes over 90 digital products on topics like natural remedies, essential oils, real food recipes, paleo & allergy-friendly eating, fitness & weight loss and much more.
All together, it’s worth over $1900!
Besides being so incredibly helpful and inspiring, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering the bundle for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $1900 worth of amazing products for a whopping 97% off!
The Entire Healthy Living Bundle is actually worth $1900.00!
The Essential Oil Courses and Guides Included:
Essential Oil safety is so important. That's why the essential oil tools, courses and guides included in this bundle are worth over $211 on their own, but they are included in the $29.97 price.
This bundle even includes 2 professional courses that will equip you to protect and support your family this winter using essential oils!
- Essential Oils for Families from Jessie at Vintage Remedies ($95.00)
- How to Protect Your Family from Colds and Flu Using Essential Oils from Andrea at Aromahead Institute ($50.00)
- Printable Essential Oil Reference Guide from Mandi at Life Your Way ($7.00)
- The Beginners' Book of Essential Oils from Christine at Joybilee Farm ($9.97)
- The Truth About Essential Oil Safety from Lea at UsingEOsSafely.com ($9.99)
You will get all of these titles when you purchase the Healthy Living Bundle for just $29.97!
- GetKombucha – FREE 30 ml bottle of Kombucha Pro ($39.99 value)
- ePantry – FREE hand soap + $8 credit on one shipment, FREE dish soap + $8 credit on the next shipment, AND 60-day VIP access with FREE shipping ($30 value)
- Bloom Naturals – FREE SPOT treatment for acne & eczema OR a $15 gift certificate toward Bloom Naturals products ($15 value)
- Perfect Supplements – $15 gift certificate toward any Perfect Brand product ($15 value)
- Strawesome – $15 gift certificate toward the straws and accessories of your choice ($15 value)
- TriLight Health – FREE 2-oz liquid herbal formula or $15 off larger bottles ($15 value)
- Craftsy – 1 FREE online class ($44.99 value)
Besides being so incredibly helpful and inspiring, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering the bundle for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $1,900 worth of amazing products for a whopping 97% off!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click “Get my copy now!” to go through their simple 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus products.
- Use their Getting Started Interactive Guides to pick the area you want to tackle first and start making healthy changes!
[su_highlight background=”#f1f832″]The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is back for just 2 days! After Tuesday night, December 29th, the sale ends for good and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.[/su_highlight]
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
It’s even backed by a full 30-day guarantee, so you can know for sure that it’s right for you.
No one should have to put off a healthier lifestyle because it costs too much or they can’t get the help they need. Our family has felt so much better by making changes to the way we eat, the products we use, and how we take care of ourselves.