DIY detox bath… not only relaxing, a long soak can be so healthy for your body. Try out an all-natural detox with some simple ingredients you likely already have!
I love sharing essential oil DIY health & beauty recipes on my own blog and love sharing them here as well! I have been lucky enough to share my All Natural Vapor Rub & Himalayan Salt Exfoliating Soap here on Pure Simple Beauty!
Today I have another awesome recipe to share with you! Something you should know about me is that if I share a DIY recipe you can be assured that it will be quick & easy to make and use as few ingredients as possible!
When it comes to making my own all natural recipes I believe in simple & effective!
This time I have an easy all natural detox bath for you! This is this recipe literally takes minutes to make and only uses 3 ingredients, which I would bet you already have at home!
Benefits of Having a Detox Bath
There are so many health benefits of having a detox bath:
- Detoxs baths help you to unwind and relax, perfect after a long day!
- They help to relieve muscle pain & tension
- Having a detox bath can help to pull toxins out of your body
- Can help to improve circulation
- Improves the look of skin appearance
- Glass Storage Jar
- Mix all 4 ingredients together.
- Divide the mixture into 2 and store in 2 glass containers.
How to Use Your Detox Bath Blend:
- Fill the bath tub at the temperature of your preference
- Dump the full jar (half the recipe) of the detox bath mix into the water and use your hand to gently stir it around.
- That's it! You are ready for a relaxing detox bath
Important Safety Factors to Consider When Using Detox Bath
- This recipe is meant for adults. This level of essential oil dilution is not safe for children.
- If you are using essential oils in your bath it is very important that you always mix the oils with Epsom salts. If you add the oils directly to the water the oils will rise to the top of the tub as oils and water don't mix. This could result in a number of concerns including skin irritations. You can read more important essential oil safety tips here.