Do you ever just feel like there aren't enough hours in the day? That no matter what you do you, you can't get those items checked off of your to do list?
Well, let me tell you exactly how to accomplish all of your goals with 3 easy steps…
Lol, I'm JUST KIDDING!
I actually don't have the answers and have been feeling totally overwhelmed lately. My kids were on spring break for 2 weeks and I don't think I've recovered yet.
I struggle BIG TIME with organization and time management.
But anyway, I said all of that to say this:
I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get a new recipe up for you. I have so many lovely beauty recipes, stacks of them actually, but haven't had the time to get any them posted lately.
But today, I am determined to share this DIY Face Toner Recipe that I've been using. It will leave your skin feeling fresh and smooth and it's so easy to make.
You're just going to mix everything together in a 1 oz glass bottle, like this one and voila, you have a fantastic face toner.
DIY Face Toner Ingredients
Rosewater is very calming to the skin. It can aid in healing and reduce redness while helping to hydrate the skin. It's astringent properties help clean the pores and tone the skin. Not to mention, it smells so good!
Witch hazel is great for troubled skin. It helps balance the pH level of the skin while promoting healing. It removed excess oil from the skin without leaving your skin overly dry. It is also great for troubled skin and damaged skin.
Let's get to the recipe!
- 1/2 oz Rosewater
- 1/2 oz Witch Hazel
- 3 drops Helichrysum Essential Oil
- 3 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 3 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Add all ingredients to a 1 oz bottle and mix
- Add to a cotton pad and gently apply to the skin
- Or spray lightly on the skin
You may also enjoy these beauty recipes:
- Gentle DIY Exfoliating Face Scrub
- DIY Balancing Face Serum for Normal to Oily Skin
- DIY Redness Reducing Anti-Aging Face Serum with Only 4 Ingredients!
- Top 10 Anti-Aging Essential Oils for your Skin
- Easy DIY Anti-Aging Eye Cream Recipe with Cocoa Butter
Don't forget to PIN this post for Later: