Well, it's the middle of July and we've been fighting a nasty stomach bug in our house. The way it typically happens in our family is this:
Someone will always get sick:
- When we are leaving for vacation or on vacation
- Family is coming to town for a visit
And in true form, my daughter was sick the whole week we were on vacation this year.
And now, my brother and his family are in town. We usually only see them once a year and we've been passing around this stomach bug.
Now who wants to be around that??
And with school starting back in a few weeks, it seemed like the perfect time to share one of my favorite germ fighting cleaners. It smells amazing and is just as effective as those other chemical filled wipes… I won't mention any names.
This recipe is for a spray, but if you like the idea of creating your own wipes, check out this post.
What You Will Need
- Glass Bottle with Spray Nozzle (I like to re-use Apple Cider Vinegar Bottles, Coconut Aminos or any other glass bottles that I can fit a nozzle on)
- Essential Oils
- Castille Soap
- Pour water into glass bottle.
- Add essential oils and castille soap.
- Shake well before each use.
- Store in a cool dark place.
This recipe is awesome for fighting germs and cutting through grease!
Love to DIY, here are a few more recipes:
- 10 Sparkling Ways to Clean with Lemon Essential Oil
- 4 Effective Non-Toxic Carpet Stain Removers
- 50 Homemade Natural Cleaning Recipes: A Detox for Your Home
- All Purpose Germ Fighting Cleaner
- DIY Toilet Fizzie Bombs Recipe