If you need a healing, moisturizing, and elegant body butter, I have your DIY recipe. The combo of essential oils and butters feels and smells great.
Ok, so let me start off by saying this isn't just any ordinary body butter. I've already shared many awesome body butter recipes here, but this is more than that.
This is luxurious, healing, and elegant. The blend of essential oils used are some of the best restorative, regenerative, and healing essential oils for the skin.
Trust me, you're going to love it!
I know not everyone will have the essential oils mentioned as a few of them are pricey. So if you don't have Neroli or Helichrysum feel free to substitute more Lavender or Frankincense.
- Place cocoa butter, mango butter and sweet almond oil in a double boiler until melted
- Stir to blend the butters and almond oil
- Remove from double boiler and let cool (can be placed in the fridge if you're in a hurry)
- Wait until mixture is firm but not solid
- Add essential oils
- Use a mixer to whip until creamy
This ultra-healing body butter can be used pretty much anywhere! It is so moisturizing, healing, and soothing.
What is your favorite body butter recipe?